And a third student from Prescott Valley got her list-poem published! Congrats to Alyssa!
- Seeing improvement in the children’s play I am directing
- The satisfied feeling when I finish editing the last photo from a long photo shoot
- Seeing my new white Toyota Camry, all shiny and clean, parked in my dirt driveway
- The smell of rain mixed with dirt when you step outside on a monsoon evening
- The sound of coffee brewing as I wake up in the morning
- The wind in my face during a brisk walk on a bright, sunny spring day!
- Listening to my favorite singer, Ernie Haase, as I get ready for the day
- The peace and joy that is felt in presence of God during a worship service on a Sunday morning in church
- Curling up with a soft blanket and cup of hot chocolate on a cloudy and stormy day
- The excitement and anticipation leading up to my first elk hunt this fall